Talk about your own experiences is easier if you know what to say and how to do it…
Now you are going to share with a partner about your life.
- Make some questions about the past… try to use information questions (wh)
- ASk and answer questions about other person life and take notes
- Make a composition about your partner’s life.
- Use narrative tenses: simple past, past continuus, present and past perfect
- write One page or more and send it to my e-mail: email@example.com
- Next class, report it orally
If you have some doubts about these tenses, take a look to these websites: